All start up kits are via our Team Manager System. Part One is a one time set up process which sets up your Team Manager account. This account will be used for both the start up kit and any event registrations like camps, competitions or conferences.
1) Go to tm2.cheerfcc.org and click "Sign Up". Follow the on screen prompts to set up a user and your organization. This is a one time process.
2) Using the Menu to the left, Select Team Manager Menu, and look for Start Up Kit toward the bottom
3) Follow the on screen prompts to complete your new start up kit! It is a multi-step process including:
- Impact Contract
- Annual Impact Registration Fee $250
- Select Uniform Vendor
- Vendor Information / Catalogs included in this step
- Step 1: Promotional Materials
- 8' x 3' Banner (Optional for Schools & Gyms)
- Extra Optional Promotional Items
- Step 2: Uniform Sizing Date Selection
- Step 3: Coaches Training Materials
- Coaches Manual
- Step 4: Register Your Program
- Complete "Team Set Up"
- Add Parent Emails
- Step 5: Uniform Details
- T-shirt Sizing
- Additional Cheer Wear